So, after a bit more than 14 days and a bit more antibiotics than expected I am back from vacation.
Impressions in no particular order:
- Spain has less internet cafes than expected.
- Out of 10 British in Spain, 5 open pubs, either coined Irish or English but apart from that all the same.
- Having a German doctor right next door is nice. This doctor doing home visits is even nicer.
- If you are older than 65, you don’t pay a penny to get your groceries brought to your house.
- Live must be very boring for teenagers living in an Urbanization.
- Spanish Aldi (that would be Aldi Nord, wth?!) and Lidl not only have similiar products than their German counterparts. They have them even earlier.
- Cigarettes are only half the price. Gas is some 20-30 percent cheaper, too.
- Don’t speak Spanish, English or German? Try Russian.
- Having breakfast in the morning sun sitting beneath a palm tre
oe is marvelous.
- Using a polarization filter needs to be carried out very carefully.
- Travelling to Spain during main seasons must be a real PITA.
- If you ever come to fly with a 737-800 Passenger, book rows 14 or 15.
- Coughing in an airplane will draw attention from all passengers if done constantly.
- Coming home is nice.
- Seeing 600+ e-mails coming isn’t.
- ACDSee Pro is cool.
- The S5600 is, too.
Over the next days, I will post some pictures.